Applications are still being accepted for the 2020 Farmers Market for youth, full season and occasional vendors. Follow the links below to begin the application process.
- 2020 Vendor Application & Agreement
- 2020 Vendor Handbook
- Form ST19 – Operator Certificate of Compliance
2020 Vendors – please consider pre ordering product before the market!
- Apothecary’s Daughter – canned goods, teas and home remedies
- Autumn Harvest Ojibwe Wild Rice, LLC
- Bone Lake Meadows Apiary honey, lip balm
- Carolyn’s Cakes & Bakes – baked goods
- Clover Bee Farm – vegetables
- Elim Grows – Green Grocery Shares benefiting the food shelf
- Fern Floral Company
- Heide Family Farm – vegetables and baked goods
- Heirloomista – vegetables
- KDE Farms grassfed beef, pastured chicken, pastured pork, maple syrup and eggs
- Kelvin Vang Farm – vegetables
- Lovie at First Site – crochet toys
- Miminka – vegetables, herbs and cut flowers
- Red Dress Diva Salsa – salsa, pickles, bloody Mary mix
- Salt-n-Pepper Farm – vegetables, fruits, flowers & honey
- Xssant – croissants
Music & Entertainment – unfortunately there will not be music this summer due to COVID-19.
Scandia Farmers Market, Wednesday’s, 3:30-6:30
NOTE NEW LOCATION FOR 2020: Scandia Community Center (across the street from the Gammelgarden), 14727 209th St N, Scandia, MN 55073